July 19, 2011

Writers Lounge Website! Kudos Aditya!

For once, I am short of words. Our baby finally has a website and it's simply outstanding!! Great work Aditya. This is one of the many things we had visualized when the 3 of us had laid the foundation stone of TWL and a million thanks for helping us realize it. And a website on the 3rd birthday of our lounge makes it the best return gift we can ever give to a place where we have laughed and cried together, as a big family. The lounge is slowly getting back to its old self and let's make 'Monsoon Madness' a big hit! :-)

Everything's fine at my end. Working on a short film, 'The Moment', these days in my free time. It is a blog story that I posted originally on TWL that I am converting into a short film. It's what I am giving back in return to the lounge on its 3rd birthday! Here are teasers that I made for the film. Let me know your views

Teaser-1



Teaser-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sexy.