November 20, 2009

I am your Death





I am no prince that anyone would wed
I knew not life until you came along
You kickstarted my life and then you fled
And I knew not death until you were gone
Who says a guy always needs to be strong?
Even you know girl, what you did was wrong.


Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
But what about the guy who feels the same?
Heart's in pieces, the one you once adorned
And there is no one but you left to blame
The memories of you still makes me cry
The tears i shed for you wiped my soul dry.


Now I am out here lurking in the dark
You make merry coz its not gonna last
And when the time comes, you will feel the mark
The sweet smell of cold revenge is my lust
Remember me when you take your last breath
I am coming my love, I am your death.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! this dark poetry is really scary. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some seriously scary stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..hmm so revengful..!!!..quite nice of xpressing cries of broken heart...it was nice 2 read ur stuff aftr a long time..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome !!! i just hope this was not personally driven,.... kudos fr ds :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.