February 2, 2009

Within Me

I see, i hear,
I feel, i care,
Lost i look for the answers i fear
Afraid of falling i fail to rise
Afraid of losing i fail to start


I look around for a reason to live
To inspire myself to hope again
To live my life the kings size
With a hope that this enlightenment never dies

A toddler falls but attempts to walk again
A flower lives within the thorns and complains of no pain
The sun lights our day without any fail
The frail still wishes to live with the face so pale

I learn, i try
Thy inspiration and efforts question me why
The child in me makes me rise
The weakness of the frail makes me wise
The scent of the crushed flower inspires my love
To give my loved ones all I have
To forgive those who hurt my love
They inspire me to smile when i have nothing to give
They inspire me to fall and rise again to live.


PS Word Limit 168

I was afraid i couldn’t come up with something. But now i realise that we can actually be inspired by very small things that we encounter in our daily life. And still some of us like me say that we lack inspiration. I think the creator above was very wise when he made our nature. Every element on the earth teaches us. It’s us foolhardy people who don’t learn. I hope we all are inspired so that we can be satisfied with our lives and live happily.


5 comments:

  1. Amen to your prayers, My favorite two lines:

    The child in me makes me rise
    The weakness of the frail makes me wise

    wow! yes little things, everything infact, can inspire us, if only we're willing to grab the opportunity. if only we're ready to see the inspiration!

    that, as you have said, season, toddler, flower, sun, everything presents to us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness tweets... couldnt agree with you more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who forced you to write? Who inspired you? Yes. Me haughty! :P

    Btw, I already told you what I thought of it :)

    Thy inspiration and efforts question me why
    The child in me makes me rise


    When you arent sure of what you are writing you are writing from the heart! :)

    Love you gal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.