January 14, 2009

Thanks Friend...

You stood by me when I was alone,
When the world shunned me,
You gave me your unconditional love,
Your presence in my life was the beauty of a dove...
You din't think of the tears i gave you,
But were always there to wipe my eyes,
You gave me the courage to strive in dark,
As if it was just a stroll in park...


You became my strength when i was weak,
You said the words I could always depend on,
When I was blind,
You came and opened up my eyes....
Everytime I have fallen down,
You have always been around to lift me up again,
In the journey of life you have been my guiding star,
Today, I can only thank you for coming with me so far....!!!!

P.S. This is in gratitude to Leo's post here

I would also like to thank all my friends who have been with me thick and thin. God Bless You all!!!

11 comments:

  1. Reminded me of

    "Aint no mountain high enough,
    Aint no river wide enough,
    To keep me from waiting for you darling."

    I love that song...

    I like this happy poems..Celebrating what we have rather than what we dont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rashi

    hmmm yup i love happy poems too...though sadly i hardly come up with these...nywys i am glad u liked it...

    n btw which song is this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the song from Stepmom the movie...Listen to it ...Me loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool !!! i love frndship poems .. no words can describe the happy feelings :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well...u wanted simple comment that doesn't leave u stunned na!

    ok...ur wish! :D

    its a pleasure being ur friend..! :) your words are just "wow"...

    well penned tweets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @prats

    true dear...no one can really define that...glad u liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @leo

    thanks a lot for sticking to the rules...or i would have been agin in loss of words..to tell u vat...and plesure all mine sir....thanks i am glad u liked it...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.