January 9, 2009

Lost . . . .

Hello there, guys!!
A small note bfore continuing. . . .
As many of you very well know, I have been experimenting quite a lot now in these hols with PhotoShop. Fiddling, I like to call it.
Well, now I have gone on and decided to do something of it. Make it a little bit more productive. I have started a blog for my little amateur artworks, and this blog is now ready to go public.
The blog is called iMaze…....
I request you guys give it a shot and do comment
:)
:)


It has been a while since I ever posted a poem online, so here’s one.



It’s been a while since I saw her smile,
And dance in harmony,
I’ve seen her cry her pretty eyes out
One time too many
Her Love she lost in saddened plight,
As evil fate would see,
I saw her tears run down her cheeks
In silent testimony
“She’s healed by now” I hoped to be
But that’s untrue I see
For she has shunned us me out her life,
Like a pecker does it’s tree
It hurts me too to know her plight
And still sit quite carefree
It hits me when I see her smile
While inwardly she bleeds
I hope she finds herself again,
Her old spirited smile
For that’s what I patiently wait
Her love could go a mile!

Dont even ask where that came from!
:P
Just me and my silly rhymes. . . . I guess  . . .
P.S.
Second Pic: "Untill My Dying Day" by Maxinne Marie


pps.
cross posted on Silent Recollections

10 comments:

  1. Good one pal...

    What do you exactly mean by:

    For she has shunned us me out her life,
    Like a pecker does it’s tree

    ...

    For that’s what I patiently wait
    Her love could go a mile!



    Sorry, could not get these lines ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. shunned me, i think riversoul meant to say.

    your silly rhymes are quite good actually. i adored the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last four lines were just wow !!!! loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. as i told in SR, its brilliant...
    reminded me of someone i love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poem matee........ really happy to read all thse lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey tan,
    Forgive my late comment,
    Yes its an error. A is right
    :)
    As a pecker does it's tree

    Have you noticed a woodpecker bird in action? Wood flecks keep shooting off. I've just used this as a similie.
    :)
    Her love could go a mile
    :)

    That means that the love she had forsaken or had been forced to give up would have flourished if she'd stuck to her guns. And i patiently await her return.
    :)
    I'm glad you had doubts.
    It means you read my work.
    :)
    Thank you
    :)
    Hope i've cleared it up.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, .a. , for clearing that for me.
    You are right of course.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, pretty me
    :)
    Glad you liked it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.