November 23, 2009


She was just about to leave...Its been an hour since their argument took off. It went from worst to worst and after a spoiled date, she was leaving with wet eyes.
"Let me know... when you want to meet next, that is...if you do want that... Huh! , I hate the way, you take me for granted", she said. Her voice was choacked and stammering.
"I want to say...one last thing..." He replied...
NOW WHAT?
He came close. Held her cheek in an authoratative manner, as if she belonged to him... she stood still. He went closer...and closer...and closer ... and his lips answered the numerous questions that laid in afront of their struggling love life...
"I still feel the same for you..." He whispered. and left the room.
five minutes later... when he came back, she was still standing there...
" I have changed my mind, I will stay at your place for the evening, tonight and we wont make love...Huh! I hate you...", she smiled... A tear rolled down her eyes... she kicked him. she was so damn cute!
"all appointments cancelled",he sms'ed his office... threw his cell on the sofa...
went towards her again. she pushed him back. they wrestled, and then hugged...he lifted her...and they went in.

4 comments:

Comments are sexy.