October 28, 2009

I have to let you go

I am lost, figuring unknown path
I am bleeding, inside my heart
I am quite, wanting to cry
I am alone, attempting to die

No,
I have to let this go
To live, to smile, to breathe
I have to let you go
To cry, to lighten, to be free

I loved, as if love is immortal
I smiled, as if happiness lasts longer
I believed, as if promises never break
I trusted, as if worlds all saint


But now,
I have to let this go
To live, to smile, to breathe
I have to let you go
To cry, to lighten, to be free

I have seen, tears flooding my way
I have felt, moments decay
I have experienced, love betraying
I have witnessed, commitment dying

And so,
I have to let this go
To live, to smile, to breathe
I have to let you go
To cry, to lighten, to be free





---Purple Thorn

16 comments:

  1. touch touch

    really sad purple
    nd ur signature is class....i see a purple rose nd no thorns....although its showing green leaves hehe :p


    welcome to WL dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ste..for welcoming..


    and beware dont touch the rose..the thorns are hidden :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Purple Thorn,

    we really need to let go of our beloved if its already hurting us.

    i can relate to your post, line per line, word per word.

    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...purple thorn ji... how many ppl other than me know hu u really are?? hehe

    btw nice write, i know it in ur words

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Amity..

    y sometimes its the best thing in interest of all..it hurts too..but not more than being together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ FL

    not many..but quite a few ppl know...let it be the dark secret :P


    thanks for appreciating..life is what we put in words :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. mujhe yeh bata...purple thorn kabhi zindagi mein dekha v hai??

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol fl sir

    even i knw purple thorns real identity lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. y is it that i dnt know who u r ??? wen ste n fl can ??? not fair ..... but u knwo i liked reading this again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ pratsie

    shez wants to be in disguise :P lol

    BT M SURE ppl will knw her soon
    fr time being she is purple thorns :)) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another side of side of Love : pain..!

    Very well written..! Simple yet so seemingly beautiful..!

    Thumbs up for ya..!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic write up....

    The switching between Pessimism and optimism... Gr8 work.. :)

    Nice to see u here on Wl.. :)

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.