June 28, 2009

WHEN WILL YOU...

Dear all,
Though the work is pretty old, the topic of discussion is something that happened yesterday as I was at home thinking what to post today!. A friend of mine dropped in and this narration may make you relate to the work as well..

CHARACTERS:
C-CHINMAYA ie ME
S-SONU
LOCATION: MY HOME AT AROUND 5.30 PM


S- Maga,it would have been great if we had met at SUN..Atleast we could have had our weekend routine and talked in peace!..

C-Don’t worry maga..My mother wont eavesdrop!! Only thing we’ll miss is our stuff!!..And had I been better, I surely would have sponsored today!!

S-That’s ok..anyways, I was feeling really low today.. Was remembering last year and when we were in Mumbai..Remember what we did and spoke at CARTER ROAD?

C-HAILA!!..who can forget!!???..just that it wasn’t our adda like how we’ve here!

S-Not just that dude..am sad that its more than a year we saw each other.And I bet she is enjoying life to the core after doing all this to me..

C-Sorry maga as I didn’t see it in that sense..It must be very painful I guess…

S- I still remember college days maga..and the fun we had there and I was so convinced that once we married, things would be the same.. infact I still remember the song I sang to her on our first V-day!

C-V-day?.whats that now and which song??

S-arre dude,V-day is VALENTINES DAY..and this was the song that got me the first prize!!

(Begins to sing….)

And now I wonder with whom she is with and doing what after leaving me like this..(and begins to sob)..

C-Hey maga,don’t be emotional..I just hope things will improve and one day, she will come back to you realising how true you are to yourself and your conscience..

S- I’ll leave maga..Let me go chill a while and go home..Till, then, lets see when will she realise and come back to her senses!

C- Well, I cant say about that maga!..Anyways, “majaa maadi”..have a peg with soda in my name!!

S-Sure maga!..Cya now..

(AND AS SONU LEFT, SOMETHING MADE ME RELATE TO HIS SITUATION AND TO A WORK I HAD WRITTEN..OVER TO THE WORK NOW!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sexy.