June 28, 2009

WHEN WILL YOU...the poem!!



When will you realize that I’ve become a wingless bird?
When will you think of uttering, to me, a single word?

When will you feel to think of me, for just a while?
When will you turn towards me and give me a smile?

When will you feel towards that you must come near?
When will you banish what all I have as my fear?

When will you think towards me, be a little kind?
When will you show me the light when I am blind?

When will you consider of what all I did to forgive?
When will you think that my side you finally will leave?

When will you stop making me heave a sigh?
When will you thinking of telling the last bye?

When will you think that you can still be a part of mine?
When will you take me to the elusive cloud nine?

When will you ponder that we can still be together?
When will you realize that about you, thoughts I’ll stop never?


2 comments:

  1. ...I loved this...
    Dint read the story yet, but this piece in itself is complete...saying everything...beautifully written...:)

    :(

    I liked it very much...:(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.