June 18, 2009

Tainted Love - V

For previous blogisode click here




TAINTED LOVE - V

Sam Maccery standing with a hand up in the air probably she was about to say a "hi" , with tears in her eyesand a expression of perplexity on her pale face. She surely had heard every single wild and hard words by Adam Steve and for that Adam wished to kill him this time for sure. Sam turned and without a word she ran away , Sheila ran after her leaving her things behind. while Adam put his head in his hands as he was shocked on what just happened. Everything has straight went wrong.

' Could you please explain me of what you just did Adam Steve' Albert asked with a sneer in his voice.
' I dont know.. It was just.. I didnt.. I didnt wanted her in the party that's sit..' Adam said in a giving up way.
'What ever man.. You listen to me now Adam Steve .. She will be coming to in the party and she will be guest of mine. I cant ignore her just because of your some shitty reason. You are acting as a absolute coward.. Now common lets go and say sorry to her.. You were xtremely harsh with her.. Be a man.. Stop acting like a loser '

Holding hand of Adam, Albert drag him out of the pratice court but there they saw no sign of girls but then they heard low voices of cries from their left corner. They hurried off and saw Sam crying badly, having back towards boys so she was unable to see them. Adam glimpse the r0oad avoiding the silence and the nly voice of cry of Sam , pain and sadness overwhelming him. Sam was crying and was speakign even ( he never can understand how girls perfome this two things together . It was as tough as to understand a girl );

' Tell me Sheila! Whi I love him so much.. Why Ilove him so much and he loves me not not... what made him hate me so suddenly when things were so good between us.. tell me what went wrong? Why he left me? What made him? Why my heart aches when he avoids me? Why it still wants to be centre of Adam Steve's attention? Why after all this my heart gives me a feeling that he will come back? I hate my self, I hate my hopes, I hate that every ngiht I make my self believe tomorrow he will be back and every day I tel,l my self to pass the time as its just for few days? How easily I can hate my self but why its so difficult to hate him? Why I cant even think abvout hating him ? WHY ?? Why I still Love him? ' She was asking questions, and both of them were silent as they were unable to answer. While on the other hand third one ( Adam Steve ) was not ready to know the answer, so he quit and walked away...

He ran fast as if wanted to get out of what he just saw. He want a escape of pain he had after looking at Sam's tears. He was unable to understand why his heart was aching badly ? Why he wanted her not to be in party? He.. was deep drowned in his WHY's, If's and But's , he rested his head with eyes closed and got an image of Sam with tears in her eyes. He opened his eyes and brought his mobile out and wrote;

Her eyes and there flickers,
Still enchants me,
Make me shiver,
Though I want my eyes,
To be off from her's
But something stops me,
And I wont be knowing it EVER..
Never..


Someone from back read it loud which made him hide the cell phone. As he turned around he saw Enrique Moze with a evil smile on his face..

' So Adam Steve is writting poems these days! Wow the fanous foot baller, teh best stricker is a poet.. wow! I guess I have my gossip of the month.. You know it will be great for the headline..My luck wowh..' Enrique left Adam in complete anger . He was the worst enemy of Adam and that was because of Sam Maccery as he was too in love with that silly girl.

Later that night, he switched off his cell phonelocked his room and even turned of his room's light , avoiding all the possible sources of connection with the rest of the world. He opened his laptop and clicked on a fimiliar folder named ' C.M.A.S ' , just to distract his mind and its thoughts. SHe was no doubt a beauty but he was losing track everytime he look at her he gets an image of crying girl and scentences filled with deep pain, his ears still were hearing those questions;

How easily I can hate my self but
why its so difficult to hate him?
Why I cant even think abvout hating him ?
WHY ?? Why I still Love him?

These scentence and the image of her crying outside the court was again and again on his mind . Why he ran when he saw her crying because he still cant see her in pain! Why everthing he write something he had her image ? why? why there are some questions that has no answers? He felt tears rolling down from his eyes, making his face wet.. he in his cell phone light started writting;

My heart afraid,
As I know soon I will hear your name with someone,
Someone but not me,
Peevish I get with a helpless heart,
I dont want to show, I dont want to care,
But listening to this I feel so dead,
I dont want you to be with anyone,
Dont ask me why> As I don't have any reason,
I Say I don't love you and I believe I don't,
Then why I feel you always around,
Words.. they are not rhyming,
But they might tell you!
What is going on in me,
As you all I can think off,
Yes I am get envious with even a though of your share,
And you have been knowing it ever since it was there,
Can you forgive, Can you be back?
Do you love me, Please nod your head in YES !
Just come back once , and I will never let you go again,
Come back and I will tell,
How hard its for me to hurt you as its like I hurt myself,
Shattered I am in trying to avoid you,
Tell me, what you do to me?
Why I cant forget you?
Just come back once , and I will never let you go again,
Come back and I will tell you,
How much I love you !!


There was a knock on the door and he heard a voice, voice calling his name. Voice of a girl his heart was thinking about, he hurried off and opened the door. His jaw was wide open, tears in his eyes and he saw...

To Be Continued..
- illusiOn~
P.S( I will end the story soon um sorry if you get bore by this)
P.S.S( I am so so very sorry for nay kinds of mistakes.. plz avoid it )
For more visit illusiOn~

2 comments:

  1. nice one, Insiya! luvd da post! nicely done.....if nt nythng den it sure perks up da reader's attention nd makes dem wait fr da nesxt part1 marvellously crafted.....mistakes, lesser in number....means u r improving...da poem at da end is awesome!

    overall magnificent work! keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.