June 20, 2009

A few quotes........

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on" , said a smart writer by the name of Robert Bloch. Now I can't help but smile. And the question I ask myself is not why but WHO?


Every one's favorite comedian and shoe targeted man, George Bush figured out the obvious and said, "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

An American Comedian (name motioned below) figured out when the worst place to have an heart attack is. "I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack."

The great composer, Louis Hector Berlioz said once "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... " And how true it is!! No wonder I don't like teachers.

"Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal." said Demetri Martin, an American comedian.
I unfortunately wont be as active as I used to be as I have school and cricket coachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sexy.