May 19, 2009

SHADES OF LOVE - 2 ( I MISS HER WHILE READING THIS PAGE)


While
I
read these
beautiful

lines dip in love...
I feel you right here lying on my shoulder...
lines dwell in love have found sense from the moment I saw you

THANKS FOR MAKING ME REALIZE WHAT ONE FEELS WHEN ONE IS IN LOVE!
Where ever you are...
whatever you do

I am here thinking of you!
may you get all that you desire
success reaches you whenever you aspire!
When I see you there erupts a flame
and I burn from the heat of that fire!!

***************************
- PULKIT TIWARI
(POETIC CRIES ON INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS)

10 comments:

  1. wow....exxxxxxcellent write pulkit...loved it very much...
    especially the last 2 lines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the fib dude ! though my feelings fr love are entirely different now !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful words more beautifully put together to make out the most beauitful work by the most most beautiful ( i had to use it bro.....i know u r handsome..;)...) person..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont even want to say anything !!

    :) *poignant*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ pratsie - hugs! tc sis! worried for u a lot these days

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.