May 17, 2009

The Rose:)

Hmmm..alright!
Had an exam in the morning..came back home, checked WL and got to know about this intro thing!
The founders and the admins, thanks a lot for this special section, though I'm completely clueless about what to write, this is the worst task(as for me), to write about myself!
So let's see...I'm known as Rose here and everywhere, and love that.
18- something, I'm to the core Delhite. The best part about being Me is that I'm a Bong, born in Delhi, to the most beautiful parents, thanks mom and dad.
I'm a wanderer, looking for answers, just too confused about my self!
I love writing, so its the one thing that brings me here :D
I love reading a lot, no particular choices in my reads as I enjoy reading anythin' from fictions to biographies. And as for authors, no favourites as I feel every writer writes to its best, I'm no one to judge, even as personal favourites.
The next thing that I love is music, trained in hindustani classical music, I love singing and my guitar :D Though I cant sing now, my throat and the tonsils..god they are painful..:(
There's nothing much I want from my life, just a recognition in the field I would be working, decent money, and a happy mom and dad, that's about it I guess. I dont know myself so well...

I blog at
1) My World
2)Scribblings with Freelancer.
Hmmm..I have been blogging since the past one month or so, and I love it when I'm here at the lounge, its a constant learning process to be here, thanks to everyone here...reading my writes, suggesting betterments, and discussion various styles of writings:)
Thanks again to all...Freelancer, who introduced me to WL, Kajal, who invited me here, Prats, Tan, Leo, Rashi, Aarthi,Nuchu , Arun,Sonshu(my li'l lady) and all to help this budding writer grow! Love you all:)

Till the next time,
Rose

20 comments:

  1. Hey Rose...
    never knew about your hindustani music...n guitar...
    take care of ur tonsils...n dont spread the pathogen in the lounge...only few docs around here.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rose,

    A wonderful intro :)

    So good to know you! N yes, we all are learning here! And so will you! :)

    Love,

    Artz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know u rose.....
    Nd ur posts r simply superb.....
    Keep inking ur thoughts...
    Be happy as always....
    Cheers....

    And as Arun said dont spread the infection.... lol....

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all love u too Rose !!

    *runs and hugs my swt angel*


    Stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Delhi....the bestest place in this world! good to know about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE KNOWING YOU ROSE:)
    YOU MEMBERS ARE OUR LOUNGE'S BIGGEST ASSET....ITS OUR FAMILY AND WE REPRESENT OUR FAMILY BETTER THAN ANY1..
    WELCOME TO WL FAMILY
    THANKS AND LOVE,
    STE:)

    WILL BE BACK AFTER EXAMS :)
    GR8 GOING SANDEEP AND ASBAH AND ADMINS....GROUP HUGS


    BTW..ASBAH,SANDEEP AND STE
    :)
    FOUNDERS OF WL FAMILY

    IF U DIDNT KNEW

    ReplyDelete
  7. gal u hav a sweet blog...happy staying in the lounge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @arun
    lol..i wont...but they hurt a lot:(
    n yeah, music is my latent talent :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Aarthi
    yeah we are surely learning:D
    Love and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kumar
    I guss two docs are fine to look after the lounge, you are welcom:P

    N thanks..m floored with the compliments:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Prat Di
    *hugs you back*

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Bhargav
    Yep..there's no place like Delhi:)
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ste
    hehehe...same comment everywhere, huh? true admin :P

    Thanks..n yeah..all the best for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Gulshan
    Thanks for likin' my blog:)
    N did I mention, you have got beautiful eyes?:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello rose
    nice intro

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey gulabo....
    damn! you know guitar!!!!! i am learning thou....evn learning salsa...lol....

    trained in hindustani classical...hmmm...every bong gal i kno is mostly a singer...wil be luking forward to see yu in Indian Idol

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Freelancer
    Lol!!
    You'll never see me in Indian Idol...:D
    I dont sing now...basically it should be like--I cant sing now!!
    anyways...loved ur salsa part...me tryin' me hands, rather feet, in jazz:D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.