May 20, 2009

Girl you gotta let me go ...



The after effects of Politics exam :P hehehe.




Girl you gotta let me go,
I ain’t the one I know.
It’ll hurt but pain will fizzle out,
You’ll move on I have no doubt.




I don’t wanna be accused no more,
So, it’s time I be mature.
It’s time I put my dogmatic fences up again,
It’s time I be the cruel ‘I’ again.




They accuse me of playing with your heart,
Baby you gotta let me go,
I ain’t the one I know,
I don’t wanna be the bane of your past.




Baby they don’t know,
The battles I fight,
To delude myself,
To never let ‘You’ and ‘I’ unite.




They think I’m conning you away,
From the bitter truth you should know,
Woe betide me if I make it fake,
I know the thwarted ‘we’ I would make.




Girl you gotta let me go,
I ain’t the one I know.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it goes with the theme or not *Gives a confuse smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it goes well..nice poem you got here Frozen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. its makes a lovely song !! a sad one though !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Freelancer- Thanks dude :)

    @The pink orchid- Thank you :)

    @Pretty Me- Everyone's been saying the same thing that it seems like a song's lyrics. While writing it I didn't think it'd turn out to be like this ... but oh I can write songs *WOW* ... thank you for the comment though :)

    PS. I tagged you in this note on fb too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.