April 12, 2009

True Friends Never Say Goodbye.

If you are the shore sand,
I am the water from the sea,
There always by your side,
Listening to your every plea

Every time you looked away,
I saw the pain in your eyes,
I followed you, to make you smile,
No other joy can to me suffice.

Every time you hurt me,
I never did feel the pain,
For I knew your love for me,
Will soon calm you again

Ignorance is bliss sometimes,
I knew you meant it not,
Your love was selfless once,
That love I haven’t forgot

Look beside you once again,
I am there beside once more,
In the lovely warm heart you have,
Where I stayed forever before

If I am not there in times tough,
By your side always, to defend,
It is no use being your brother,
For a brother should be a true friend.

I know you are there beside me,
As I travel down paths unknown,
I have no fear, for I know in heart,
You’re always there, I’m not alone.

12 comments:

  1. very wel written leo!
    a perfect delight for tonight!

    sand of shore and the sea!!perfect
    companions, together like parllellines though!

    Every time you looked away,
    I saw the pain in your eyes,

    The very feeling,a true friend can
    hold..i read somewhere, "a true friend is one who can see pains in your eyes at the time when the whole world says" you laugh a lot man!"



    And these lines are my thoghts ,

    I know you are there beside me,
    As I travel down paths unknown,
    I have no fear, for I know in heart,
    You’re always there, I’m not alone.


    stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Leo! No guesses fr whom dis is meant! :)
    Nice flow nd da rhyme scheme's perfect too! bt havent we cum to expect dat always frm u, coz u r so very good at it! Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


    I LOVE YOU, BHAAAI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @uzra,
    .
    .
    thank u so much dear! glad that u liked it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mav,
    .
    .
    the link is at the bottom, so whats the big difficulty guessin bro? ;)

    tis for my sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kajal,
    .
    .
    yeah i know, and i love u double that back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very beautiful !! :) as much as friendship is !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful is the Comment and Soothing is the effect..
    Rhyme scheme is just perfect and the flow is very good..

    Encapsulates the strength of the bond you both share..:)

    Smiles..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @pratsie,
    .
    .
    thank u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @chaarz,
    .
    .
    thanks for the kind wordS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apt Apt title mann ....
    Really nice ....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.