January 14, 2009

Why Me??? (Leo Version!!)

Written on the same lines as Shweta's here 
--------------------------------------------


I can’t forget those moments,
That we spent on the beach,
When we held each other’s hand,
Felt the stars we could reach.

Every passing moment,
It makes me think of you,
Think of those lovely times,
When we felt our love was true.

Now I feel, like I am lost,
I do not know why this is,
I miss that love, we had dear,
I can’t go on like this.

Now I find that when I walk,
I see you in every street,
When I close my eyes, I hear,
The pitter patter of your feet

I have not seen hope in life,
Since that time you said to me,
Goodbye dear, I’m leaving you,
Going far away so you can’t see

I can’t see, you in me,
It does scare me a lot,
For you reside, in my heart,
In my every single thought

Not a moment does pass,
That I don’t ask Him,
What fault in me he did see,
My heart is empty now,
I only question myself,
How became me from we?
Why did it have to be me?
--------------------------------------------

8 comments:

  1. leo u added 7, 8, 9...god knw how many stars to vat i wrote....man amazing....u highlithed the pain...u highlighted the question...gr8 job...thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfecto!!!! could feel this myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! superb vinay! absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. आपकी रचनाधर्मिता का कायल हूँ. कभी हमारे सामूहिक प्रयास 'युवा' को भी देखें और अपनी प्रतिक्रिया देकर हमें प्रोत्साहित करें !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Shweta's post I saw confusion and pain. In yours I could see controlled emotions.. Questions that plague the mind unwilling to come out!


    We inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful portryal of emotions!

    u couldn't have written better

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Leo: i ran out of words Vinay..
    :( i am sorry..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.