January 20, 2009

The pic says ...



I say :
Wish my love was this free,
to fly to thee and
whisper to you "Miss me please" !



Chirag says:
"jindagi ki udaan baki hai abhi,
abhi to naapi hai mutthi bhar jameen
abhi to saara aasaman baki hai"

Maverick says -
Here's my will buffeted around,
By changes and predicaments,
But like the hand gripping the drape tight,
I have my soul to set it right!


Tell me what this pic speaks to you in the comment section here ( in leass than 4 lines) .. i will keep editing this post to add your entries :)

8 comments:

  1. Tell me what this pic speaks to you in the comment section here ( in leass than 4 lines) .. i will keep editing this post to add your entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "jindagi ki udaan baki hai abhi,
    abhi to naapi hai mutthi bhar jameen
    abhi to saara aasaman baki hai"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the lines chirag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my will buffeted around,
    By changes and predicaments,
    But like the hand gripping the drape tight,
    I have my soul to set it right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting lines Maverick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here am I, with you
    For this moment
    Dont let me go away
    Hold me close, I meant!


    - what did I say now?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.