January 6, 2009

Don't Forget Me...


Speak to me

Your silence feels
Like a thousand needles
Straight into my heart
Only your words
Make my sorrows depart


Talk with me

Without your words
My heart withers away
Like a leaf blown off a tree
Only your voice
Shall end my misery


Shout at me

Your anger I shall not mind
I perhaps deserve your wrath
Your words I did not heed
Now I am in despair
Your consoling words I need

Even as in life’s struggles
We drift apart
You are always remembered
By this heart

Friend… Please Don’t Forget Me…

15 comments:

  1. I take it as if it was written to me, for me ... Thanks my friend ... it means a lot to me ...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! this immediately reminded me of things I wanted to say to sooooooo many people... Some friends lost, some new friends found.. :)

    You gladdened my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was so 'straight-from-the-heart'...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aawww..!! That was sweet..!!

    Good one..

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was really sweet n true leo....want to say this to many dear ones...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice !!! though most time, this will not happen :

    Your anger I shall not mind
    I perhaps deserve your wrath
    Your words I did not heed
    Now I am in despair
    Your consoling words I need

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad u felt glad rashi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did too...! :) thanks priyanka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks prats...! its enuf if it happens sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this i guess was the exact feeling i want to share with all my frnds...it feels as if u gave words to my thoughts....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.