March 7, 2010

What If

What do you do
When imagination takes over
And things go out of control

What does it feel like
To look at you
Standing right in front of me
And not being able to see
What those eyes are trying to say


What is the right thing to do
When feelings change
And time flies
too fast for me to catch up
What does it mean
When your words make me
Laugh and cry
And even lose sleep


What if I wasn't brave enough
To face
Whatever challenges
Tomorrow might bring

What if I needed
To see your smile
To hear your voice
To know you're here
To hang on
What if all my dreams
and hopes
and silly wishes
upon the candles on the cake
turned out to be lies
and broken promises

What if one day
You turned around
And saw that I wasn't there
And then
What if
You wouldn't miss me
At all



W h a t will I do
If that e v e r happens?



p/s Taken from my other blog.

5 comments:

  1. wow man ur a real writer and this blog is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What if one day
    You turned around
    And saw that I wasn't there
    And then
    What if
    You wouldn't miss me
    At all"

    AMAZING..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this poem!

    Whoever you are Nic, you amazed me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ All;
    Thanks, seriously!! ^^

    @ Amity;
    I'm nobody important, just a random newcomer, and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.