October 12, 2009

Tell me Why..????



Why did you come in my life??

Why did you give me momentary happiness??

Why did you promise me happiness forever??

Why did I trust you so easily??

Why did you break my trust so easily??

Why did you leave me alone in between of nowhere??

Why cant I believe you did that to me???

Why can't I forget the time I spent with you?

Why am I not able to get my mind out of you??

Why cant I hate you though you hurt me so much??

Why do I still..........????

Tell me why, why, why..............


4 comments:

  1. Hi Urvashi,

    that's really life, full of why's...

    but we should take the why's to survive in this life...

    don't be sad if you really meant this post of yours...

    cheer up!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer for every question may reach you...but the number of why's will never reduce....coz' life is all about questions....Why's are important..!!!

    nice work dear..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amity : Hmm.. just tried to pen down some questions imagining myself to b in that situation...

    Not actually abt me, though..!! thanks :)

    Cheers:)

    @ Yamini: yeah these 'Why's' always keep popping up... truly said.

    @ Shraddha: Hahaa..nice suggestion..!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.