September 23, 2009

A call to the Lucifer..

A call to the Lucifer...

Death was approaching near,
I still had no fear...
I wanted to get in the molten state,
But to my bad luck,the Lucifer got late...

I wanted to end up my life,
With this intention i took a knife..
I tore my wrist and saw my blood,
And soon I got surrounded by a red flood...

I was about to die,
I laid down and looked at the sky...
I went near and hugged my fate,
But to my bad luck,the Lucifer got late...

I survived yet again,
To bear all the pain...
I licked the diamond in my ring,
And waited for the devils to sing...

This time The Lucifer arrived,
And told me why i always survived...
He said,"U know why i am always late?"
Coz your name is certainly not on my slate...

I have no right to take u to hell,
Cause' you still have many good deeds to smell...
You have a very powerful and heavy soul,
Cause' for you humanity was always a goal...

I realised I still had many years to spare,
Of love, affection and atmost care...
I looked up and showed him The Middle Finger,
He went away With his eyes submerged in hunger..

1 comment:

  1. Lighter for a dark poem, I love it.

    Lucifer told me about him
    In his face with so much grim

    He never met a strong soul before
    And his ego with a big sore

    But Lucifer made a promise
    Soon he'll pay upon his demise.

    And by the way Lucifer
    is my half-brother.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.