May 31, 2009

Rendezvous with FL



Hey folks...its me, your very own Freelancer


I am writing this because i have nothing else to write about. Or you can safely assume that my brain cells aren't coordinating with my fingers to write something good...or even readable for that matter. Just for the sake of my own sanity that i haven't lost my flair of writing or haven't misplaced it permanently...here i am!!!!


Today is Sunday....as you all probably know....and today is the day when we are supossed to post or crosspost something from our own blogs...hehe... Well, for starters my blog is in a state of coma for about a month now....and my other blog Scribblings, with Rose......is in temporary pause mode. I don't have a teeny weeny clue about what to write and gulabo is in hibernation because of her exams.....thus the rust in my writings and hence this lame post. So you can say am pretty jobless at this moment. Thus am sitting in this cafe....where the air conditioner is working just the opposite of what it is supposed to do....and am staring at the bleak monitor...


.....still staring.....


Btw i love this new blog look.....way too cool...gud job folks!!!


......back to staring.....


Glad to see new people in the family now. TWL is growing....woohoo...and why ain't my name anywhere in the birthday list...huh??? Leo ka bachha....kaha hai tu??? lol....

I will be doing book reviews every Sunday....admins make a link if you can ok....it wil be great for me.....i will be back on Tuesday...love laced Tuesday....i promise.....started to write something for it today.....hope it ends well....anyways now i don't know why i am writing this post....

Won't bug you more today...thanx for reading this...but as you very clearly realise...its crap...hehe....Dying to be back fulltime...and please oh please....miss me guys....


See ye around...


4 comments:

  1. ha ha !! u know .. i wanted to read smthing like ds here !! makes it feel so lovely ... mwah !! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly.. big hug to pratsie for the comment.. :)

    this sure is 'the WL moment' :)

    cool post FL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ prats...
    thanx fr the vote f confidence gal....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.