October 29, 2008

Into Your Eyes


I looked into your torn eyes,
and saw my eternal bliss.
there is no moment in time,
that doesn't stretch an eternity within my eyes.
Love is a sanctum,
I entomb myself in,
Nothing can reach me,
when I feel I'm above you all.
I look into your unforgiving eyes,
and see my empty atrocities,
time is the healer of all,
but this wound has no healing at all.
Shut away I am alone,
no one can reach me.
I look into your empty eyes,
I see nothing.
What I had for you will last forever,
but you will surely forget.
So I'm without anything but myself,
and not even I can reach me.
I hope to see you again,
I would sell my soul to see you again,
looking through my teary vision,
and seeing your eyes again.
You can take my heart,
It was always yours.

3 comments:

  1. ohh sooo beautiful..!!
    so touching, deep and real...
    really loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good one bro...i have always appreciated your work..the sheer intensity and your words...you leave the readers asking for more...keep posting

    *plz do comment on other posts here on writers lounge as well bro...need to see more of you in the comments section...all here who are on board need to learn a lot from someone as talented as you adi...so plz comment whenever possible on others post as well...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one... copying ds pic to write smthing on it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.