October 18, 2008

In Your Paradise

I am in your paradise,
a feeling that's within.
Naked to your doting eyes,
caress me with sin.

I am in your paradise,
let our bodies meet.
As the trickle of algid rain,
showers us with heat.

I am in your paradise,
a whisper of desire.
I long to feel your prurient kiss,
my soul is now on fire.


I am in your paradise,
a brief moment of shame.
Tomorrow will bring sorrow,
let passion burn the flame.

I am in your paradise,
so hungry under my skin,
I know I am your fantasy,
let the magic begin.

I am in your paradise,
a feeling that's within...

9 comments:

  1. nicee..

    and isnt it all the feelings from with in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear friend,
    how r u?
    ur blog is very nice...
    pls visit my blog for great information..

    http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/

    http://www.techtrance.net/

    thank you dear

    Happy Diwali in Advance...
    enjoy the festival with happiness..

    take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello again, wanted you to know my new blog is now on and I would like to feature you on...nothing like you've ever seen on blogger, I hope...or what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ain??? :O :O !!



    *closes eyes with my hands*

    ReplyDelete
  5. well sketched out post...great use of words...

    and i simply burst out laughing reading asbah's comment...open ur eyes dear...open...or peep atleast from between ur fingers...he he!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do you see islex? plz describe it out for this blind friend...bhagwaan bhala karega...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.