August 2, 2008

We Judge and how..


 ۩ सर्व शकितमते परमात्मने श्री रामाय नमः۩ 

Wednesday,June04,2008.1.55 Pm [From My Musings]

8 things or people you Judge....Its like tags are raining here.But They help me sharpen my brains,so i gotta do it.
1. I judge people who loath reading
2. I Judge people who have no ethics
3. I Judge people,who don't care for other human beings
4. I judge money minded people
5. I judge those who don't respect their elders.
6. I judge those who have immersed themselves in other cultures so much, that they have blinded themselves to their own culture.
7. I Judge hypocrites
8. I judge those who have so many opinions and fake talks,but in actual they wont do anything,just sit back,and enjoy the destruction of the society.

Whoaa!!! I am a judgmental person!!!! lolz!!!!!
Others who would like to sit back and reflect on their judgemental system, are
welcome to do so on there personal blogs / or this blog if you are more comfy here.Do inform us here so that we may create links.

All the readers of this post.Its fun and enlightening. Try it.
Jai Shri Ram !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sexy.