August 10, 2008

Surprise element

I have been writing a short story from August.I was really confused with story as the beginning was supposed to be a family story ,but later on I changed it into some office stuffs .After that I introduced a girl and love part.I named my story as Family,Office and Love.

My very good friend Sandeep Balan,the member of this month in the Writer Lounge gave me some suggestions.He told me to add some twist and surprise element in the story.I thought for a while.

For this I had to sacrifice my Software Engg assignments.I wasted my precious time,thinking of his suggestions.Finally,I got a twist.
I decided that I will include our very own Sandeep in my story.He plays a cameo in my story lol

:p
;)

He is just to bring life to my story.He and his girld friend Richa have some improtant role in my story.

Thank you sandy bhaiyya.
Thank you for your suggestions and advice bhaiyya.

Sandeep's part will be posted on 11th August .
So ,all my friends here are requested to read our mussadi man creator's part.

Thank you

you can check the part
www.thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. yes lol

    sandeep gonna be the hero of future posts of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god ani!! u laughing!! grrrr...Ste..how do i repay you for this.....richa is a figment of my mind...n u r trying to transform her into reality...i seriously need to meet u "personally" ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes man i am trying to transform her into reality

    dont worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guyzz hv started to get Assignments....It hasn't even begun in our coll :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha what to do.. couldnt stop myself laughing....

    and meeting "personally" hehe yeh yeh sure sure.. lol.. let me know when u coming down here in dundee to meet me.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.