August 8, 2008

i know it all but still

i m totally messed up for no reason .my tears wont stop today . i betrayed my very own self. i need no shoulder.i wont be fine dats for sure. its not just my moodswing nor a sudden heart ache. um deceiving me from long tym back.hard ,tough n painful -yes um all over.
still a hope exist ................


i know i 'll be busy
n i 'll be fine again
i know things will fade way
n i ''ll be myself again
i know i am being loved
i know i''ll be loved
n life will blossom again
i know i 'll be happy wid u
n i wont peep into any memory again
i know life is not just love
i know love is not just life
i know i ''l find a new way
n i 'll rock again
i know i can't help
i know even den i have to help
n i wont prove myself wrong
i know i 'll be the best i can all over again
i know i'll be happy in ur joys
i know i'll be sad in ur pains
i know it wont effect me 1 day
n i 'll be alright again-sheetal

11 comments:

  1. That was touching...
    i have been feeling the same since so many days..
    but the only difference is that even if i am busy...i cannot get over my cynical thoughts...

    But..ur piece made me feel a little better..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a ton shruti
    n um feelin a lil better reaing ur comment dat um not alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow

    when i read i was like
    how does she know how i'm feeling..

    really did make me feel yes things will be just fine..

    thanks so much.. its such a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ani
    um feeling dis from so long ......n i used to feel um the only one feeling such feel n truly um feeling so light hearted
    thanks a ton again for this

    ReplyDelete
  5. i missed this lounge tooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know what u mean.. even i was or rather still feeling the same.. and seeing ur post.. i felt the same.. thats its not just me..

    i guess this emotion ppl go through from time to time..

    ReplyDelete
  7. just read it, and its so sweet I cant tell you.
    I love the repetition of 'I know' and the moods that change as the poem proceed.

    I know life is not just love
    i know love is not just life

    :)

    i know i'll be happy in ur joys
    i know i'll be sad in ur pains

    I love it, simple yet sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.