June 21, 2011

M O T H E R

The incredible being, specially designed by GOD with painstaking care and dexterity. A repository for Love and Affection and a Pillar of Patience. Always ready to extend a helping Hand and Sacrifice anything for a smile from her loved ones. Moulding the Character, Habits and Behaviour of her children trying to make them a Model Citizen! Plays several roles like Parent, Friend and Teacher, A precious Gift whose value is better understood in her absence than while she was around.

3 comments:

  1. You spoke my heart out. I've been away from my mom for three years now and I realize how important she is to me. I wish I was able to see her again and tell her how much I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maa se badhkar dunia m kuch nahi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a mother is an embodiment of "Pristine Love".

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sexy.