December 5, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Dearest Me,

Happy birthday, dearie, you're sixteen today. You can't tell people you're fifteen and three quarters anymore huh? Well, sixteen might not be a big number to you, we all know plenty humans live to sixty... But dearie, it's still a bigger number than fifteen.

I want you to be more responsible, I suppose that's not asking for too much? Be responsible for yourself, for me. You're the one in charge in your life, so you better not screw it, you can't restart if you make a wrong move. You have a big exam coming up next year, and then you have a big decision to make. You aren't gonna be lazy, are you? Kays, I won't nag, I'll leave that to your mom. ;p

I want you to say thank you more often. Everyday, there has to be something somewhere you've gotta be thankful for. Be it a random person who did something to make your day, or a random quote that made you think, or anything else. Smiles and love and thank you-s, they make the world go round. You can help too by spreading joy and love.

I want you to put in effort to take care of yourself. Eat the right food, sleep at the right time, drink plenty. Basically, I want you to take care. :)

I want you to be happy, to love, to be loved. I want you to share, to give, to receive. I want you to learn something new everyday, and I don't want you to forget anything learnt from yesterday. I want you to grow as you learn, to shine. I want you to try your best, make me proud. I want you to be well. Most of all, I want you to be you, okay?

Best wishes, I love you. A lot.

Hugs and Kisses,
Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sexy.